2018 Quarterly Reads #1
In 2016, I read 22 books. In 2017, I read 24 books. In 2018, I decided to add a little more substance to chronicling my bookworm tendencies. So here's all the books I read from January to March.
- Sleep Smarter
- I've had sleep issues for as long as I can remember, so I decided to tackle it with my first book of the year.
- Courage Is Contagious
- An inspiring collection of essays about Michelle Obama.
- A comprehensive history of the origin and spread of chopsticks... because I'm into things like this.
- The Little Book of Hygge
- Written by the CEO of the Happiness Research Institute - so you know his advice is legit.
- The Total Money Makeover
- Always a good time to brush up on your financial knowledge.
- Interesting discussion about how everything influences all decision-making.
- Creative Confidence
- To all my friends who ever told me you aren't creative or "I can't draw," this is for you.
- The Best We Could Do
- Hands down one of my favorite books of all time. Guaranteed heartbreaking waterworks for all my fellow first gen Vietnamese Americans.